Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my birthday suit


It's coming!! My birthday!!

I will be the big 2-6 and to celebrate, I will be hanging out with my mom, dad, sister and baby niece, ELLA!! yyay!

So, now onto the details: The outfit!

I recently bought this fantastic vintage dress--it's kind of crinkly taffeta material, but silkier feeling, and has a big flower on the front. I love it.

So it may be a bit fancy for dinner, but hey, it's my birthday!

On a side note----here's a new friend: I will call him "stinky." He was hanging out on a plant.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Cool blog - just stoppin' by. It's crazy the places the 'Next Blog' link takes you.

Sweepy said...

Woofy!
I love your crowns.
Keeper should make me one.
Hope you have a great bday.
If I don't forget, I'll try to greet you and who knows write some poetry and make a crown for you.

from a dog who loves art.
sweepyinheaven.blogspot.com

Sunny Bower Art Studio said...

Have a wonderful Happy BIrthday!!

SarahKelley said...

What a beautiful dress!