Sunday, November 2, 2008

I admit it: I am a sappy girl

So, I was "researching" head wear in movies this weekend, trying to find some inspiration for new creations. 

I love the piece in "Love Actually" that Kiera Knightley wears. It's really simple and feathery. Can't find a photo though.

Anyways, I started YouTubing around and started getting all sappy looking at all these romance movies.

For your viewing pleasure, and no particular reason otherwise, here are my top four favorite romantic movie scenes ever!! (It was going to be three---but I couldn't decide between them---So grab some leftover Halloween candy and enjoy :)

4.) Breakfast at Tiffany's (This scene is mostly tear-jerking because of Cat.)


3.) The Notebook (sigh. No explanation needed.)


2.) Little Women (I think this was the first movie kiss I saw (when I was like 10) that made me actually swoon. I still think it's amazing.)


1.) Love Actually (Unrequited love. Gotta love it.)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just found you through etsy. I love your creations! They're so very beautiful and whimsical - I can imagine that I would feel amazing wearing one.

Just had to say that I am a huge sap, and that scene from "Love Actually" makes me all teary every single time I see it. OH! My eyes are swimming right now.

Danette said...

That was a beautiful five minutes (or so) for me.

Thank you for sharing.

My heart is full.

rebecca said...

Wow, I love your blog, and I love your crowns and I LOVE this movie collection. I can honestly say that those are some of MY faves, too!

Found your wonderful work on Etsy. :)

Desiree said...

Oh Love Actually is absolutely one of my favourite movies... sigh. Maybe I'll watch it this afternoon hah.

April said...

What a great set of moments! I LOVE those movies and I own love actually...cry all the way through generally♥ and now I have to watch the Notebook again.