Friday, November 21, 2008

on the road again


Well, it's another end of a week (almost) and I'm back on the road. My birds are going to be so lonesome. I feel bad.

Here they are (below) taking a bath at my old house. The little tykes.



I am headed up to my parent's house tonight, straight after work. Then laundry and quality time there. Then back to work for one more lovely Saturday. Then my fella's on Sunday. Then off to the Thrift Shop to volunteer with mom on Monday. Then (maybe) off to Rockville to see Twilight with Amanda that night.

WHEW!!!!

My poor little car is going to get a workout. Speaking of which --I think I need an oil change! 

2 comments:

Muse said...

You know you wanna see Twilight with us!

Minx's Den said...

oh my gosh! you have birds???!!!
I am getting one for xmas! a zebra finch!

minxden