Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We need to call Jerry Springer.

Wow wow wow! You guys are passionate about your Mr. Darcy's!!

The official count stands ( I think) at 4 votes for Matthew, 3 votes for Colin.

The public has spoken!

I'm not sure where I stand on the issue still. I think I like Colin Firth a whole lot in "Love Actually"---and, of course, "Briget Jone's Diary" is a classic.

Matthew does bring something else to the character though. I will have to ponder more ... 

Anyway, NEW TOPIC!

My new obsession is this book "Flea Market Style" by Emily Chalmers.

I LOVE her ideas--which perfectly blend my goodwill/thrift store 
furnishings into a stylish decor!!! YAY!!


Check it out on Amazon here.

And here is her website here.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I LOVE Love Actually ^_^ I cry & swoon every single time I watch it.

Sigh, so lovely.

And yes, Firth is incredible in both Love Actually AND Bridget Jones. Mmm, I think I might have to have a marathon...

Courtney said...

Love Actually is a movie that I could seriously watch every....single....day. It's such a classic (I know, not old enough to be called a classic...but I'm still gonna!)

I almost weep when the "best friend" rings the door bell holding the signs stating his love...it gets me EVERY TIME!!!