Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First love burns the brightest

I'm sure you all know by now of my love for period romance movies ... And this little gem is on my list for sure! The costuming just takes my breath away.... notice the little butterfly clip in the second picture?

So.... It came out last week, I think. But Rich and I already have plans to see "where the wild things are." Soo.... I feel bad dragging him to this, especially since I made him watch "the notebook" hehehe :)

Enjoy the view .......








5 comments:

Britten said...

The visuals in this movie have "whichgoose" written ALL over them!

Alas, it is not coming to my town. =( I'll have to wait for the DVD. PURE torture!!

Robin said...

My husband and I saw this last Saturday, and loved it. I haven't been this swept away by a movie in a long time. And oh my yes, the costumes are heaven. :-) Fanny has the best shoes ever!

Anonymous said...

thank you for bringing this movie to my attention! i'm living in such a bubble right now i hadn't heard of it, and it is definitely right up my alley. can't wait to see it! :)

Michelle Kendrick Hartney said...

This movie is SO good! The best one I've seen all year! Incredible fashion in it!

anne said...

i can't wait to see it.