Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's craft time!

Happy Easter!


Sorry I haven't been a good blogger lately. But the weather has been SO nice! And after our apocalyptic winter here, I've been trying to enjoy it a bit more than I usually would :)

BUT! I've got a fun crown you can try making while gardening and cleaning up your yard this spring!

Rich's parents had some vines for me to scavenge this weekend, and I got some nice thin honeysuckles, some grapevine pieces and ... these things!



I forget the name of them now ... but it's a sort of ground cover that has little purple flowers.

Making a crown out of vine-like things in your garden is a super fun way to get a little creative in the garden!

So, take a leisurely walk around your yard, or local park, and see what sort of natural whimsy you come up with! :)


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love your crown. It's perfect for this weather and fresh spring season. I'll be on the lookout for some outside creativity.
My Life in Style

Caitlin said...

lovely :) i think they're called periwinkle.

Alyssa S. said...

Love it! I'll have to start looking around for some cool vines to play with. My four year old would love to make something like that to play dress up in :)

Aisling Smith said...

hello, I'm your newest follow, such lovely creations . i want them all, happy blogging