Monday, August 23, 2010

The big 4-K!

"Happy back to school" if it applies to you --- sorry if it does. I remember the night before the first day back to school each year was always crappy for me. So much dread and anxiety!

Anyway --- today I am thankful for hitting the 4,000 sales mark! It doesn't really mean anything concrete ... except it proves my ability to keep the business going long-term! And that's the goal really.



If I could be doing the same thing 10 years from now, I would consider myself the luckiest girl in the world ...

Also --- CAN YOU HANDLE THE CUTENESS!?!?!?!?


I got this little "money sock" while antiquing this past weekend with Mrs. Beth. She's a real-life librarian! Isn't that cool?!?!

She got a cute little 50's coffee table and a canvas/oil portrait.

I got a bunch of vintage hats to de-flower and re-create :) PLUS an awesome mirror that I'm trying to convince Rich to hang up in our entrance way instead of his Iron Maiden poster.


2 comments:

Angie D said...

Congratulations!

And holy cute money sock!!!

Mary Catherine said...

congratulations! that is super exciting!

and good luck with the mirror :)